Wednesday, December 3, 2008

First Post!!

This is my first post so i'll just tell you first about how my usual day goes. So today is about the same as any Monday or Wednesday. Class at 9, listening to my sociology teacher ramble on about some far off viewpoint he has. I then stumble back to bed for an hour before lunch and wake up for some crappy soup and sandwich that Cookie makes. My stomach hurts after eating it because of all the toxins that are soaked in there that come from this old dilapidated house I decide to live in. Now i wait while my roommate and like 5 people come in and play NCAA Football 08. I wait til 2 for my Political Science class and pretty much try not to fall asleep because the teacher is so spazzy and a crazy super liberal wannabe dictator. After surviving that class with the help of the people that sit at my table, I go to my creative writing class for an hour and 15 minutes listening to people read poems. So there goes my day, shortened from all the crazy shit that goes on at the house that i could list off for hours. I'll eventually figure this blog thing out. 

No comments: